A Wealthy Female Politician Has Taken Over My Husband - Nigerian Woman Cries Out

A Nigerian woman has cried out for help after revealing that her husband has been sleeping with a wealthy female politician who has now taken control of her marriage.
 
Cynthia Valerian Raphaels shared the story on Facebook. 
 
Read below: 
 
"Madam Cynthia good evening. I found out that you are a woman that likes honesty . I will be very honest. My husband is dating a very wealthy politician woman which I won't mention her name when he met me. I found out and he had to open up because the house he lives in, the woman bought and the car he drives the woman bought.
 
The funny part is that the lady still lives with her husband but the man has serious diabetes and she now used my husband as her resting stool. My husband isn't working but we are not hungry. Whenever she wants to travel out of the country, she takes him along because she is always fond of him.
 
She calls him a lot and even my husband lied to him that I don't know about their affairs. Even sometimes when my husband come back after seeing her, he hardly touch me. Even sometimes at her guest house, she calls him to stay with her till she wants to leave Nigeria because her family stays abroad.

Last two month she took my husband to dubai, they spent two weeks and I was alone with 5 months pregnancy. I knew from day 1 but now I don't know anymore what to do because she seems to be controlling my marriage and my husband doesn't have a say and anytime I bring up the discussion, my husband leaves the house and tell me that he doesn't want to hear anything I am saying about the woman.
 
That if I want to remain in this marriage, I should mind my business. He gives me everything I want. I have not started work yet but I lack nothing. My husband is 37 years. The woman is 64years, but looks younger than her age. I am 30 years. Hide my Id please and advise me ma'am."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post