Captain Demuren Shares Photo From Wedding Day To Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Toolz

One of Nigeria's most popular OAPs, Tolu Oniru-Demuren who is more popularly known as Toolz, and her husband, Captain Tunde Demuren are celebrating their third wedding anniversary today.
 
The couple, whose union is blessed with a son, got married in Dubai in 2016. 
 
Celebrating their third anniversary, Tunde shared a photo from their wedding day (as seen below).
 
 
He then wrote: "Three (3) Years ago today, my Princess became my Queen.
 
"I thank God for the blessings, the lessons and everything In between. You have made me better and I hope I have done something similar in your life. Looking forward to plenty blissful and beautiful years with my Queen.
 
"#weddinganniversary #3Years#Forever"
 
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post