You are beautiful no matter what – Bolanle Olukanni tells women to love themselves

You are beautiful no matter what – Bolanle Olukanni tells women to love themselves


Nigerian media personality Bolanle Olukanni is out here preaching self-love and we are here for it.
Sharing photos of herself while proudly flaunting her stretch Marks, Bolanle revealed how she thought to cover up the marks who in a way help boost her confidence until she decided enough.I first got stretch marks on my shoulders when I had my first Growth spurt . I was probably 12. All my friends would wear tank tops and spaghetti tops and I felt like I had to cover my shoulders. It affected my confidence during my teenage years and I spent my early early adulthood hiding my shoulders. Well , I finally got over it and I realized it’s not a big deal . So to women and men who have stretch marks and feel self-conscious about it …please don’t – you are beautiful no matter what ! ❤️❤️❤️ #beautylook #growingpains #stretchmarks #flawsandall
Mua @tmtbylayinka

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post