IK Osakioduwa And His Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Interesting Photos

Ik Osakioduwa and his wife
 
IK Osakioduwa and his wife are a very happy couple. Their joy comes from the fact they are still as intimate as a newly-wed couple despite being married for ten long years.
 
The couple are actually celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary today.
 
IK took to his Instagram page, to share some beautiful photos of his wife posing with him. He also shared lovely message.
 
He wrote: “Over the last 10years we’ve crossed so many major milestones together like having our first child, birthing businesses & buying our first home.
 
"I’ve loved my life more since you’ve been in it. And I look forward to every new day, week, month & year knowing that when I look to my side you’ll be right there. Happy anniversary to us hon.” he wrote
 
 
Below are more lovely photos of the famous couple
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post