‘He Called And I Was Busy As Usual’ – Beauty Queen Loses Her Fiance.

Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.
It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din’t pick due to her busy schedule.
She wrote on Facebook; “Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak”
The cause of her fiance’s death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post