Ex-BBNaija Star, Uriel Dazzles In Wedding Inspired Photo-shoot, Says She's Falling For Her Co-Muse - See photos



Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa, has been captured on camera in a fashion inspiration photo-shoot as she posed with a male muse, who she is secretly falling for.
 
The reality television star revealed in the post that she is seriously fallen for the guy she modeled alongside with, adding that she fantasized about kissing him, saying his touch on her skin was so warm and can't believe her luck modelling with such a fine gentleman.
 
She further continued to say that she is definitely going to marry the guy, as people had said that one can still find husband in Lagos, as she concluded she has found hers.
 
 
She captioned one of the photo: "I am sprung from Lagos to my village and back I can not front, this man has made me laugh all day my belly hurts, I feel 16 again, he has got me locked from the first sight of him does he know this, this can not be lust, this definitely feels like love mother i have a man finally can you hear me."
 
In another photo, she wrote: "JESUS this man don hang ooo, I said to myself in my native dialect, softly spoken he was, and I’m definitely not dreaming, his touch so warm, Biko I want to kiss I can’t believe my luck, ppl say you can find man in Lagos, I don marry finish."
 
Previous Post Next Post