I Am Grateful For Life - Actress Fathia Williams Stuns In White For Her Birthday Shoot


Popular Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams is a year older today, and the beautiful actress and mother-of-two, took to her Instagram page to share some stunning new photos of herself decked in white for her birthday shoot.
 
She captioned one of the photos;
 
”It’s finally my day! If I start to write what God has done in my life I would not be able to write it all here. I just want to thank him for keeping me till this particular moment.
"It’s been a journey, one that wouldn’t end anytime soon, One that I am glad to have shared and to keep sharing with you all. Happy birthday to me. Thank you for the love, prayers, support and well wishes. I love you all. I can’t keep calm!”
 
See more photos below;
 
Previous Post Next Post