Actress, Mercy Aigbe in a State of Mourning as She Loses Family Member


Popular Nollywood Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe, on Sunday night, October 29, lost her beloved father in Benin City, the Edo state capital. 
The award winning Nollywood actress, made the revelation on her Instagram, sharing a photo with the caption: "Rest on Dad "
The actress’ sister, Aigbe Oluwatoyin Elizabeth also took to her Instagram and Facebook profile to share the sad news of her father's death.
Elizabeth’s post reads: “I lost my father today the news of his death came as a surprise. As l watch him lying down lifeless, l remember those days my dad will shout and beat us just to make us a better person. 

"You taught me how to pray, defend myself and how to be successful. My dad is my super hero, l will always love you.” 
Previous Post Next Post