Actor Emeka Ike Opens Up On New Girlfriend


Nollywood actor Emeka Ike whose marriage hit rock bottom early this year has a new girlfriend who we can't stop talking about.

In an interview, the actor had this to say about his new girlfriend who is a model and based in Germany;

“She’s my friend, that’s all I can say. I’m matured enough to have a friend. The important thing now is that am happy, and yes she’s my friend. Emeka Ike’s case is always on fire. Can’t I live in peace?" he laughed.

When asked if he has gotten over his ex, he said, she got a divorce illegally to marry another man, after she told her son, she’s going to get married and have kids from another man.
 
"I believe she’s married now though . That’s not my problem, I have begged her severally to come back and she refused. I haven’t divorced her though, but we are no more together.”
 
It would be recalled that the actor's wife, Emma had in 2015 reportedly approached a customary court in Lagos seeking dissolution of their 12-year marriage, which is blessed with four kids, accusing the actor of psychological and physical torture among others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post