Kylie Jenner finally reveals why she broke up with Tyga

Kylie Jenner  opened up about her break-up from Tyga, insisting there had not been a fight but she wanted to experience other things.
The beauty mogul and rapper split in April after nearly three years of dating as she felt 'too young' to be in a serious relationship.

Speaking on her new E! show, The Life of Kylie, she said:

'There was absolutely nothing wrong with me and T. We'll always have a bond.
'There was no crazy fight. We decided, well, I decided, that I'm really young. I don't want to look back in five years from now and feel like he took something from me, when he's really not that type of person.'
The hardest part about having a relationship for me is just that it's blasted all over the Internet. You have to hear about other people's opinions on who you're with. It's a lot,' she said.
'Most of the time it's just not true. Like, you have no idea what I'm like in a relationship, or what kind of bond I have with somebody else.
'You cannot win the Internet. There's no winning. It's just unnecessary negativity. I feel like I'm in a relationship with the world sometimes,' Kylie said

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post