Kylie Jenner Finally Reveals What Led To The End Of Her Relationship With Tyga

Kylie Jenner has finally broken her silence on her split from ex-boyfriend, Tyga.

The 20-year-old reality TV star insisted there had not been a fight but she wanted to experience other things.Kylie ended their nearly three years relationship in April as she felt 'too young' to be in a serious relationship.
speaking on her new E! show, the beauty mogul said: 
'There was absolutely nothing wrong with me and T. We'll always have a bond.
'There was no crazy fight. We decided, well, I decided, that I'm really young. I don't want to look back in five years from now and feel like he took something from me, when he's really not that type of person.'
I personally don't think it's easy to just act like nothing ever happened.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post